Why choose HeartSpot Havanese over another Havanese breeder? We like to say that our experience and love of the breed speaks for itself:
- We have 15+ years of experience, raising, training, fostering, and caring for these guys!
- Our pups are raised in-home with lots of interaction between both humans and other dogs.
- We want to provide the best care we possibly can, so we limit our litters to once a year.
- Our puppies have begun their crate-training by the time you take them home at 8 weeks of age.
- If we keep any pups beyond 8 weeks we begin their basic obedience training.
- ALL puppies are vet-checked prior to going home to their new owners.
- ALL puppies are micro-chipped prior to leaving our home.
- We provide health screened results upon request.
- ALL puppies have had 2 sets of shots prior to going home, [one at 6 weeks of age, and one at 8 weeks of age]
- ALL pups will be de-wormed every 2 weeks prior to going home with you.
- We provide a 2 year congenital health guarantee wherein we provide veterinarian care up to the purchase price of the puppy. Most breeders will provide a replacement guarantee, which isn’t very realistic as the new family pup is a member of the family!
- Our Havanese pups range from 8 lbs to 15 lbs.
- We have a wide range of colors from chocolates to brindles to solids and sable variations. If you want a particular coloration please contact us to discuss availability.
- All puppies are sold on limited AKC registration. (Unless you are interested in Co-Ownership)
- Our Havanese Puppies are hypoallergenic.
- Deposits are refundable depending on circumstance. (Call for details)
- We provide a first right of refusal. Should the owner ever need to re-home their pup for any reason they can bring it back and we will either help market to locate a home for the dog or accept it back.
- With 15 years of experience we provide training, boarding, grooming and are a wealth of information concerning pretty much every area of the dog world. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us!